• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We Will Win Tonite!!!!!

LastDon

I think that we will probably win tonite against the wolves because they are coming to town on a back to back. There game against Memphis was tough and went into overtime. All of their key players logged over 40 minutes. We are tough at home and have been resting after a relatively easy game against Toronto.

Last but not Least Wally World just went on the IR. I expect big games from JT,Dog, and Glove. 7-4 would be an excellent start to the season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

has one of the biggest front lines that we've faced so far. Nesterovic, Smith and KG go 7'0", 6'10", 7'0" across the frontline to Theo, Reef and Big Dog's 6'10", 6'9" and 6'7". I figure Big Dog will try to guard Smith and Reef will try to guard KG. That is a tough assignment for both guys. Of course on the other end, Theo and Big Dog will have mismatches too. Theo is far too quick and athletic for Nesterovic and Smith will have a hard time guarding Big Dog on the perimeter. I'll bet we will see a lot of Gary Trent tonight too because MIN will try to outmuscle us down low. Should be a fun game.

Minnesota coach Flip Saunders said. "Rahim, Terry and Big Dog are a pretty solid trio. We're going to get in at about three at the hotel. That's what this league is about - performing in the back-to-backs."

about back to backs - while it seems that the Hawks have had a tough schedule so far, they've actually played 12% of the season but only 5% (1 of 19) of their scheduled back-to-backs.

After tonight's win someone(guess who) is going to say:

They didn't have Szerbiac and Brandon. They were tired from last night. Smith's fast game - rusty. This win doesn't count either.

Have you guys checked the Sagarin Rating of the Hawks?

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/sagarin/nba0203.htm

Its the only ranking system that does not depend on the writer's feeling. Its all mathematical and it counts toughness of schedule and many other relevant things. To understand a team Sagarin's rating is better than looking at the standings. Chillz, I think we should put its link in our heading. Hawks have climbed all the way to #7.

You d str8 look at the sorry ball club.

Jt just allowed Troy Hudson to blow right

by him.That piece of [censored] doesn't deserve

no big contract either.8 point game and

JT allows Hudson to blow right by him.