Andrew Bynum

jonsweet_19

Quote:

The Lakers say they are willing to part with Andrew Bynum, and they want a shot at Brandon Roy. Would they trade Bynum and the 26th pick for the number 5 pick and possibly tyrone lue or some other package. What do you guys think

so you would trade the 5th pick in this draft for Bynum?

Quote:

The Lakers say they are willing to part with Andrew Bynum, and they want a shot at Brandon Roy. Would they trade Bynum and the 26th pick for the number 5 pick and possibly tyrone lue or some other package. What do you guys think

Number 1 I don't thing the Lakers really want Lue back as he's been there before. They have no use for him. The only way I see that happening is if Al does the sign and trade to LA and we get bynum here as that would be good. If Bynum was in the Draft right now I would take him over Williams.

Quote:

Wasn't Bynum the 10th pick overall last year, and they're already giving up on him? That doesn't sound good. If he had shown some promise, I don't think they would be parting with him.

I agree. I just think it's a trade rumor. Bynum is one of the rare big men in the league. He shows great promise. remember the SHAQ situation were SHAQ tried to teach the rook a lesson, and the rook came back on the other end and drew in Shaq on the fack and took it to the iron. That made me say, "I love this game"

With all due respect, what are you talking about? There was no competition. Unless you know something that I don't know, cuz talken to Lue last year at the end of the season, he like it here, and wanted to stay. It was never a matter of someone else getting him it was bout the hawks showing him that they wanted to keep him.

Quote:

With all due respect, what are you talking about? There was no competition. Unless you know something that I don't know, cuz talken to Lue last year at the end of the season, he like it here, and wanted to stay. It was never a matter of someone else getting him it was bout the hawks showing him that they wanted to keep him.

To interject.......yes, there was talk between Lue and the Lakers. They were very interested in him because Phil Jackson said Lue was one of the true PG's who ran the triangle. Usually, he used hybrid PG's to run it, but Lue ran it effectively.

Quote:

Quote:

To interject.......yes, there was talk between Lue and the Lakers. They were very interested in him because Phil Jackson said Lue was one of the true PG's who ran the triangle. Usually, he used hybrid PG's to run it, but Lue ran it effectively.

Not saying that you are wrong, but Lue has always kept in contact with the Phil even when he wasn't with the Lakes. Phil(as other coaches) has always expressed his intrest in players. He'll he expressed the same thing in AL. That's just things coaches do. Ask L. Brown LOL!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Not saying that you are wrong, but Lue has always kept in contact with the Phil even when he wasn't with the Lakes. Phil(as other coaches) has always expressed his intrest in players. He'll he expressed the same thing in AL. That's just things coaches do. Ask L. Brown LOL!

There's a difference in just keeping up w/ someone to ask how their family is doing and specifically talking to them during FA about possibly playing for them. That's what the reports this past offseason was. Lue wanted to come back to the Hawks, but he was talked to by the Lakers, but put them off until discussing the Hawks' plans first. That's the way I remember it.

I read that their owner is high on Bynum and wants to keep him while Kobe and Phil don't want to wait on him. Everything has been centered around Kobe and Phil has 1 maybe 2 years on his contract.

I think he'd be a great addition to our team, but it would be like starting with JSmooth all over again.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

There's a difference in just keeping up w/ someone to ask how their family is doing and specifically talking to them during FA about possibly playing for them. That's what the reports this past offseason was. Lue wanted to come back to the Hawks, but he was talked to by the Lakers, but put them off until discussing the Hawks' plans first. That's the way I remember it.

At no point am I saying that the lakes did not talk to Lue, I saying there was no competition. If the Hawks were to have him back, then that what he was going with. The lakers would have only been an option if the Hawks were not interested. Besides he wasn't in a situation like Joe where they had to BID, the Hawks didn't have an option on lue

On realgm, a fan said he would be willing to give the hawks Andrew Bynum and the 26th pick for just Al Harrington. I would do that in a second. The hawks could then take the best available players at number 5 and number 26. and stil have plenty of capspace with Al no being resined here.

Imagine This Team

Rajon Rondo/Salim Staudamire/Tyrone Lue

Joe Johnson

Josh Smith/Marvin Williams

Lamarcus Aldridge/Zaza Pachulia/Batista

Andrew Bynum/possibly Josh Boone(2nd rd pick)

Add some Vets thrugh free agency, an that team coul be pretty good in a year or two.