• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Are we finally taking the 23rd pick

JTFan31

Are we gonna finally take the 23rd pick and up to when can we decide to take that pick? someone please let me know, whats going on with the 23rd pick. Thank you

Off the topic, I dont think there is a pg in this draft that is better than JT, and JT will be even better next year as a full time PG. I hate when they say comments that JT is not a natural PG, well damn Marbury, Nash, Bibby is? They are same type of PG's that JT is and that is they are scoring PG's. Didnt they notice that JT always tried to get his teammates involved in the beginning of each game last year for the last 50 games of the season, oh wait I forgot these analyst dont watch hawk games. All they watch is Lakers, Kings and Mavs games.

As far as I'm cocncern, I dont read this BS articles and I know for a fact that starting next season that JT will be the Fulltime PG of this team and people will start noticing him.

Well Detroit has up until the time their pick is due to either make the pick or trade it. They could also attempt to give it to us instead of trading it, but we dont have to. The time limit will be up until the pick is due though.

Also, about the PGs........we arent looking for someone to replace JT, unless that someone is tall and can play good defense and is a more natural PG, so that we can take full advantage of JT as a SG. He can really take over games when he doesnt have to worry about getting his teamates the ball. I know that I would love to see JT be our Iverson and average 30 a game........I think he has the potential to do it, but I cannot see him wanting to take that many shots because he is pretty unselfish for the most part. To me the biggest problem I have with moving JT to the 2 spot is that it either benches DJ or moves him to SF.......and IMO neither of those are good ideas.

Also, one last thing..........concerning the Hawks.......dont ever say that you know something for a fact. There is really no telling what position JT will be at, or if he will even be with us next year because Babs has made it a point to say that nobody on our team is untouchable if it improves our team. I do hope you are right though about JT being our PG of the future.