• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Tonight is an important game

JTFan31

The game tonight is a very important one. First of all we could end a 3-game losing streak and second of all we can beat a very good Sonics team and give us some confident, especially after being man handled against the Celtics.

I actually think with as many TO's we had against the Celts last game, we were still in the game, we gave up so many wide open 3's and that was unbelievable. Whats more unbelievable was that we turned the ball over so many times and we were still in it with as poorly as Reef and our bench played.

For us to win tonight is taking care of the ball and not give them open 3 point looks. We do this and we win the game.

We all know we can score with the best of them, and we can defend very good around the basket area, the problem is that we give up too many open look 3's.

This team will be alright, but come January is when this team will flourish, watch and see.

This team does need to get rollin again and get some confidence back. Earlier I called this and the TWolves as key games, dropping the Wolves at home and both against Boston made things tougher. Considering there's ORL and NO in their houses, we now need to win one of those games in addition to tonight and Friday's game here vs Miami in order to finish November at .500. I think our chances are pretty good, and even still, one or two games below .500 and a healthy roster for the first full month is better than anything we've seen in years.