• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Glad I decided to watch the game

Reef in the post more....I have been saying that for two weeks now....but we need to do a better job showing when he gets double teamed...we need more cutters....but that was a start...man if we could cut down on the Turnovers we would score a 105 a game.....that was a [censored] of of game win lose or draw....we will probably come out with no energy against the Hornets...I hope we show some toughness.....we need Theo tomorrow.

Yeah they did.... Dog needs to be catch and shoot and Reefs came when JT didn't get open on two double teams....and that time when Reef missed a jumper got the rebound came down and was double teamed...JT ran to the top of the floor for a three...instead of coming over to the ball Reef threw the ball wher JT should have been....they just need to learn each others tendencies....when Dog is shooting like that it makes everybody peek to see if he is open instead of making an easy pass...[censored] I wanted to throw him a pass coming around a screen....lol....we can't make the playoffs turning it over like that though.

Hawks had a good one tonight. Hendu is back! E-Mail

hit two pressure free throws! Still had way too many

turnovers. Big Dawg awesome from the 3 point line.

Did you notice M.M. hit one shot, a three! Didn't play a

lot, but should be able to give us decent back-up at

the point.

Since all the losses are Lon's fault, whose fault was the

it that Seattle lost? Silly question, but still --------------

Seriously, by golly, it's good to be back on track. Hope

that "Flu like" stuff is not the real Flu. My wife just

recovered from a two week bout with the evil stuff.