• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I think BK stopped and thought about...

warcore

Unlike most of us (i know I'm one of them), I believe BK took into consideration of how easily bigmen can get WAYYYY too overpaid. Nene is not worth 10 mil, Ben is not worth 15 mil. It's been a trend the past few seasons because the lack of quality bigmen in the league.

This is why he wanted to draft big and get a point through FAcy. We know what we're getting in Shelden and he's on his small rookie contract. He will probably be better than Nene. I am so happy we didn't overpay for any stiff.

I will say myself I am very happy with the speedy signing. I've wanted a quick, pass first, uptempo point guard for this team for so long. He will make us so much fun to watch! Look what he cost us....not set in stone but roughly 4-5 million.

We solved both problems for under 10 mil, instead of solvin just one for over 10 mil.

Quote:

Unlike most of us (i know I'm one of them), I believe BK took into consideration of how easily bigmen can get WAYYYY too overpaid. Nene is not worth 10 mil, Ben is not worth 15 mil. It's been a trend the past few seasons because the lack of quality bigmen in the league.

This is why he wanted to draft big and get a point through FAcy. We know what we're getting in Shelden and he's on his small rookie contract. He will probably be better than Nene. I am so happy we didn't overpay for any stiff.

I will say myself I am very happy with the speedy signing. I've wanted a quick, pass first, uptempo point guard for this team for so long. He will make us so much fun to watch! Look what he cost us....not set in stone but roughly 4-5 million.

We solved both problems for under 10 mil, instead of solvin just one for over 10 mil.

BK is doing a helluva job this offseason, I just hope it isn't his swan song because of Belkin.