• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Long Time No Post

Vol4ever

• Premium Member

I started out a long time ago with Steve Beckett and others on the accessatlanta forum.

After last season I decided this ineptness by the Hawks franchise at least the most inept being Stan Kasten, was too much for me to handle. I've been a fan of the Hawks since 1978. Years and years of stupidity especially in the 90s and up to now have just totally drove me to the sidelines. The final straw was after the alledged Jerry West mess.

I read the site often but as I have gotten older I don't go home every night and think about and watch the Hawks anymore, it's just not worth it. But as I said before I am and always will be a Hawk fan, just from the stands now though.

I have observed since the changes beginning with Shareef the constant complaining and bickering and "trade proposals" that have been posted. Maybe as an observer now I see this is a young team, an no I don't care for Lon Krueger either, but they have to have time to jell. Everyone on this forum has DEMANDED changes to be made with the team and Pete has done that. Maybe we should wait a couple of years and let this team play together and get to know one another before we start chopping off heads.

Don't hang on every game, it is a long season.

Just wanted to stop by and say hi from an old Hawk fan.........................

Email 33

Big Dog 30

Theo 29

Henderson 30

Shareef 27

Maloney 30

The average age is like 27.This is no young team.

PLUS teams like the Warriors are better than we

are....They are a young team....What about Houston?

Indiana?Dallas?

All these teams are young but not using it as a excuse

for losses this year.