Ira -- 30

Nazr -- 14

Hendu -- 13

Dion -- 12

MM -- 8

CC -- 6

Ham -- 4

Email -- 4

Also, what do you think of playing JT/Dion/SAR/Nazr/Theo together?? My first thought was that this lineup would be a nightmare defensively, but now I wonder. I think this lineup could be very effective against a team that doesn't shoot well from the perimeter. On offense, this lineup would create all kinds of matchup problems.

Any thoughts??

That line up would probably be effective against teams that play in the half court. I think teams that want to play up tempo and in transition could take advantage of that line up. And they would especially struggle against teams that press full court, not a whole lot of ballhandling outside of JT. But, for stretches it could work especially if the Hawks need to control the boards.

and against defensive teams like Detroit, esp Detroit, Dion should get more burn - you can outscore them and most night, they simply can't keep up, end of story. overall though, I think it's alright - just too little burn for Dion...opposing lineups should dictate almost everything.

I think Nazr and Dion need at least 18 min/game (when Nazr gets healthy). 10 min per game should be available for Maloney (or DD once he returns) backing up JT. I think SAR can play a few minutes at SF if we need to find more time at PF and Center for Hendu and Nazr. In addition, I wouldn't even factor E-Mail or Ham into the rotation at all, I would just play them as situations called for it. A solid 8 man rotation is plenty (maybe 9 when CC gets healthy). You can't play everybody and expect to develop any kind of rhythm.

Hey Traceman, didnt you have seats around our goal over in the 119 section last year? Didnt see you so far this year, assuming that was you in the Hawks jersey last yr. We were 5-10 rows back and are in around the same place this year (10 game package).

I agree, I'd like to see much more equal minute distribution. I also would like to see that mostly include 8-9 players, let Email suit up with the cheer team if he needs more minutes..lol. Our starters have to learn to play together but we dont have to wear them out, especially Theo. I'd like to see Reef, Theo, Hendu, and Nazr spread out so Reef gets more like 32-34 mins, Theo 28, then that'll bout add up to give Hendu and Nazr your proposed 18 each. I'd also like to see the mins at the 2 and 3 divided up mostly between Big Dog, Ira, and Dion. Heck, I might even start Dion a few games just to shock him as a reward for a good previous game. I'll be mad if he doesnt average over 20 mins per game ASSuming he doesnt get hurt. Throw in about 5 mins per game with JT at the 2 and then just use CC and Ham as situational players for offense (CC) or hustle (Ham).

I attend most of the games but I only sit in 119 for the games in my package. I'll be there for the Wizards game.

I basically agree with your minutes distribution although I think Nazr and Hendu can get their minutes by giving Reef about 4 mpg at SF. Getting Reef out of the low post for long stretches is a bad idea but he can play SF effectively for short stretches. As many have suggested, I wouldn't mind getting a look at Nazr, Theo and Reef on the front line against certain matchups (Nesterovic, Smith, Garnett). Big Dog will still get all his minutes and Ira can still get 6-8 mpg at SF as well. Glove should be able to get around 20 mpg as long as he plays D and he has played good D for the last two games.