• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Place your bets...who has improved the most so far

OGRat

So far the odds makers seem to believe that the Bulls have done the most to improve their team with Ben Wallace being the key addition.

I know the dealing is not done, but since we are waiting...

1. Which team do you guys think have the best chance of winning it all next year?

2. Which team has done the most to improve its chances of winning it all next year?

SI.com Story

__excerpt below_________________

Never too early

How much did the Ben Wallace signing affect the Bulls' NBA title hopes? According to the oddsmakers at the Bellagio Race and Sports Book, Chicago's odds of winning the '07 NBA title jumped from 30:1 to 12:1 in one month, by far the biggest move of any other team on the board. The Pistons, meanwhile, slipped from 5:1 to 7:1.

Here's the Bellagio's line on the '07 NBA championship, as of July 10:

Mavs (4:1), Heat (5:1), Spurs (5:1), Suns (6:1), Pistons (7:1), Cavs (12:1), Bulls (12:1), Nets (15:1), Rockets (20:1), Nuggets (20:1), Clippers (20:1); Kings (25:1), Pacers (25:1), Lakers (25:1), Grizzlies (30:1), Wizards (35:1), 76ers (35:1), Magic (40:1), Bucks (40:1), Celtics (40:1), Jazz (50:1), T'wolves (50:1), Hornets (60:1), Sonics (60:1), Warriors (75:1), Bobcats (75:1), Hawks (100:1), Raptors (150:1), Knicks (150:1), Blazers (300:1).

1. I think Texas will be the West representative and NBA champ next year. I favor the Spurs because of coaching but I favor the Mavs because of player personnel.

2. I think the Suns have done the most to improve their chances by taking it easy on Amare last post season.

I don't buy into the hype of Ben Wallace so much for the Bulls even though I was a big supporter of bringing him here to ATL. As an article I read put it, he went from the most undervalued player to the most overvalued player this offseason. For the Bulls he's Tyson Chandler 6 years down the road and I don't think his impact is going to be nearly as big in CHI as it will be in DET.

1. Best chance to win - The Suns edge the Heat.

The Chemistry is great in Miami and they all appear to be coming back, but the Suns very nearly made the finals last year and now they can add Amare to the mix. They will be very good this year.

2. Most improved - Bulls. Ben Wallace, Tyrus Thomas, Thebalosha, Khryapa, PJ and there may be more to come in a JR swap thay might give them a little cap room down the road and some draft picks. Also figure in that PJ will come off the books after this year too, giving them cap room next summer too (when they also could still land Oden in the draft via the Knicks). A great off-season.