• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Marc Stein- Al to Indy all but done

NickJYD

There was one game last year where he was acting very childish and inmature... Can't remember the scenario but I remember the incident made me classify him as a thug...

Plus, a lot of knee problems last year... Even after surgery...

But I'd rather get him than nothing that's for sure...

Quote:

There was one game last year where he was acting very childish and inmature... Can't remember the scenario but I remember the incident made me classify him as a thug...

Plus, a lot of knee problems last year... Even after surgery...

But I'd rather get him than nothing that's for sure...

Hey now, when the thug is actually on your team, you call him a "gritty enforcer." smile.gif

David Harrison has very good offensive skills in the low post. During his rookie season, he had a 58% field goal percentage and had one of the highest true shooting percentages among centers in the entire NBA. Obviously, David is 7'0", 280 lbs, so he brings tremendous size.

One thing that I consider to be a negative in his game is that, despite his size, he doesn't aggressively go after rebounds. He's been a very weak rebounder thus far in his career.

• Moderators

Quote:

Y'all aren't making any sense. The trade exception is the means by which they can absorb Harrington's salary. They can't trade it.

The big question is how are the Pacers going to trade Harrison when they are also shopping Foster. Who is going to play center Jermaine O'Neal? And who would back him up?

As other have pointed out, it would need to be a separate deal which is why I said a "second trade."