• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

turning point of the season- WIZARDS vs HAWKS?

cyman3

im hoping that this game would be our turning point of the season. We need to focus on BEATING MJ the last and final time! He always beat us while he was on the bulls, so we need to go out there and make him look bad on his last night in atlanta (revenge).

did i mention that both HAWKS/WIZARDS have the same record (10-13)? oh yeah, the winner also grabs the 8th spot in the current EASTERN CONFERENCE STANDINGS...

next game- Houston

how good is YAO? Ratliff should take it as a personal challenge! YAO MING shoots at an incredible percentage... Ratliff should focus on slowing/shutting him down.

76ers- Ratliff vs his old team, for the first time!

We lost 10 out of our last 11 vs this team. This team always gives us trouble... and it seems like IVERSON is at his best vs our team. they've been struggling lately, so it should be interesting... like they say "when 2 bad teams play each other, only one team is BOUND TO LOSE!"

Pacers- the best team in the EAST (right now). a win here could boost our confidence.

Spurs- 7 game win streak vs hawks... our team cant match up with Spurs.

Question: for the Sixers game (and yes I know there are more pressing matters)...

would you rather have Ira or JT guard him? Who had the assignment in the later parts of last year (when Ira was here)? Ira's obviously the better defender...but I'm doubting that he can keep up...

JT's one of the few people in the league that can actually almost keep up with him...

the only problem is - that leaves Ira covering McKey or Snow - would you rather risk them against Dion (and put the full scoring unit on the starting squad, leaving nothing in the tank)...?

its all good though... IMO, i rather have Jason Terry guarding him (just because he matches up the best when it comes to size and speed). I can see Iverson passing by NEWBLE a lot...

i donno who guarded Iverson last year (in fact, i dont think i even saw that game last year)

McKey and Snow dont bother me too much... Newble and Glover can stick them without too much trouble..