• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

IMO, we are still playoff bound!!!

cyman3

look at the EAST.

here u got the teams that are almost guaranteed a spot in the playoffs (assuming no serious injuries)...

1)Indiana

2)Boston

3)Detroit

4)New Orleans

5)New Jersey

here u got the teams that are most likley going to make it:

6)Philly- Iverson is a winner, he'll change things around

7)Orlando- McGrady

here is one last spot for 3 remaining teams

8)Wizards/Hawks/Bucks- all at 10-13

talent wise, i think we are the best team out of the 3.

im confident that we can finish the season stronger than Bucks or Wizards

here are the teams that should go back to the lottery

*NewYork, Toronto, Chicago, Miami, Cleveland

Furthermore, and this sounds strange, but we're quite a bit deeper than either of those teams -

-if TMac's back were to seriously flare up/ or possibly Hill suffering another serious injury (might not keep them out, however I won't accept the argument that they did it last year without him...Horace is gone, and he helped last year, and the East is deeper and stronger)

- If anything were to happen to Stack or Jordan, esp. the prior, Washington's out...

- The Bucs have yet to prove anything

fact of the matter is, we're a more talented, deeper, and by far more balanced team than any of those three...if we play with heart and smart ball...two big ifs. IMO, GR needs to take fewer shots - his percentage would go back up to where it's always been (anyone else notice that he's shooting a career low this year) and SAR, the man shooting 51% from the field, good for 9th in the league in fg% (and no one above him averages as many ppg) about 80% from the line...needs to be taking more shots/ to the hole...

1)but i still believe that (w/o HILL) McGrady can take his team to the playoffs by himself (prob in a 7th or 8th seed and not getting past 1st round).

Garrity is a good SHOOTER, Kemp is playing BETTER THAN people expected (they didnt expect much in the beginning), and Armstrong is better than any PG we got (other than Terry).

But reality has Hill playing great in limited minutes and TMAC putting up another good year... yeah, they're locked in the playoffs

2)i would consider WASHINGTON a weak team, but they got this guy named JORDAN playing for them.... NEVER MET AGAISNT JORDAN (my motto... u have no idea how much $$$ i lost cuz of that man.... AGH!!!!)

3)yeah, BUCKS suck... we're better than the BUCKS