i wish we could trade Ratliff + Big Dog for KOBE!

cyman3

There is no hope until a real move his made to improve

this franchise....It is rather embarassing that the Atlanta

thug fans root for other guys but the way the Hawk

are you have to expect it.

do this one like MEMPHIS vs HAWKS game....

get EVERYONE, i mean EVERY SINGLE PERSON WITH A TICKET IN THE PHILIPS ARENA... to ROOT FOR MEMPHIS! i mean, 0 FAN SUPPORT for the hawks...

100% fan support for MEMPHIS... since the hawks suck so much. Maybe that'll change things around or maybe it'll just hurt the hawks players' feelings and then they might start playing even WORSE!

How in the world can you have the audacity to criticize ANYONE for ANYTHING they say about the Hawks? I've heard you dog out every one of their players, the coach AND the GM on numerous occasions! Basically, the stands were filled with a bunch of Hotlantadudes last night!

That being said, they didn't give the few of us diehards who were there last night very much to cheer about. I saw no indication that this team was about to get this thing turned around and headed in the right direction. They have a brutal schedule coming up and the way they are playing, it will be a minor miracle if they win one of the next four. In the famous words of Michael Ray Richardson, "The ship be sinking."