• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Playing hard & losing

JTFan31

If we were playing hard everynight giving it all we got , and we are losing.....that is absolutely fine with me. But watching this team play like they been playing as of late is totally unacceptable. It really is disgusting to watch this team play as of late. Most of the players how no intensity nor heart and are getting blown out. I just want them to get back to how they were playing last season after the all-star break. I really dont see us winning the next 4 games. Not trying to be negative, but I am being realistic. We have 4 hot teams that have been playing very good basketball as of late. And IMO we have taken a step back since the start of the season. I wouldn't be surprise if we lose all4 of the next games and be 10-18, count the season over by that point. This is what I call underachievers, all this talent for absolutely nothing. No more blaming it on injuries no more anything.

E-mail said that after a timeout the guys stepped on the court and had no idea what to do. Now that to me is bad coaching, or we have the only 12 players in this league that CAN'T listen. Sorry guys but Kruger must go and go quick or we will be seeing another losing season despise all the talent.