• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mike Vick at the philips arena?

cyman3

many people have spotted him at philips here and there watching a few hawks games.

now, this guy has lots of ATL pride and im sure he wants the hawks to do well. Hes giving the support... out of all people, the JASON KIDD of football is giving the Hawks support.

c'mon man. Mike Vick is a winner and will be on the falcons for a while (falcons will never let him go) and IMO- he will start a winning tradition for the falcons (a yearly visit to the playoffs).

HAWKS need to step up.

- oh yeah, im kinda mad... why?

THE FALCONS REBUILT THEIR ROSTER faster than us!!! and they have a SUPERSTAR ATHLETE!

i appreciate mike going to the games. it's like he knows the team isn't that good but he still goes to show his support and maybe to foster some fanbase for the hawks.

he has a big game this saturday against the eagles IN philly and where is he in his off time? back in atlanta to watch the hawks games...

nice.

DocHawk,

The only cool thing about Vick being at the Hawks game was that I saw him talking to some guy. Genuinely talking to him. That was cool.

If it were me, I'd have a hard time not saying... "Dude, can you see that I am here with friends... trying to watch a game." That was class...

But, just going. Who knows what his motives were. Who knows if the organizations didn't say: "Go to the game." It isn't like he paid for it, I'm sure.

Play.