• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Just to remind Walter of his original thought

GoDawgs21

Since I havent a peep out of Walter in 4 weeks about his boy Sene. He has quited on Roy and Foye now too. But I laughed really hard at this one. How I thought of you while at work is beyond me.

"Saying Mouhamed Sene is raw is the understatement of the century. "Raw" implies a piece of meat that is already at the restaurant and just requires cooking; Sene is more like "foraging on the range somewhere in Wyoming." Tonight he picked up three completely avoidable fouls in three minutes in the first half. " - Daily Dime on ESPN

Quote:

Since I havent a peep out of Walter in 4 weeks about his boy Sene. He has quited on Roy and Foye now too. But I laughed really hard at this one. How I thought of you while at work is beyond me.

"Saying Mouhamed Sene is raw is the understatement of the century. "Raw" implies a piece of meat that is already at the restaurant and just requires cooking; Sene is more like "foraging on the range somewhere in Wyoming." Tonight he picked up three completely avoidable fouls in three minutes in the first half. " - Daily Dime on ESPN

If you collect all of his thoughts and post them here, they might never give him the license. Go easy on him.

walter was wrong about chill 2 years ago and he was wrong about shelden this year

at some point he'll realize that he doesn't have access to watch the players play and workout and practice like bk's scouts do...he doesn't have access to their medical and personal history...he doesn't have the experience and knowledge to judge talent like the scouts....

at some point maybe he'll decide to take a wait-and-see approach to bk's picks rather than condemn them from the start

or not