• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Players with trade value higher than JJ

jerrywest

Wade, lebron, kobe, nowitzki, KG, Bosh, Yao, Arenas, Duncan, D12 and Chris Paul even though they're on rookie contracts.

Players about even: Pierce, Melo, Redd, J. Oneal, McGrady, Brand, Gasol, Carter, Iverson, Marion, Nash. Oh and Marbury..

JJ is definately up there..

Gm's would take JJ over Dirk, Kobe, Lebron, Wade, Arenas, Yao, KG?? Paul and D12? What are you smokin?

The second list were players who are ABOUT even, I didn't say they WERE even, I'd rather have JJ than most of those players too just saying that's the value.

Quote:

Gm's would take JJ over Dirk, Kobe, Lebron, Wade, Arenas, Yao, KG?? Paul and D12? What are you smokin?

The second list were players who are ABOUT even, I didn't say they WERE even, I'd rather have JJ than most of those players too just saying that's the value.

I said "player wre even" in your list, the second one. Not the first one.

I doubt that would be the case. I'd rather have JJ than probly all of em too, but every single team wouldn't feel the same way. I agree JJ's played great and is definately an upcoming star, but he needs to do it for a full year before he is far and ahead of all the aforementioned players.

i would say that Joe is on par with redd, allen, and carter. the thing he has on allen and carter is that he is five years younger and he has redd when it comes to defense. right now i would say that they best represent his trade value. if boston wasn't in such a rebuilding mode, pierce's value would be right with the the others his trade value would be higher. but unlike joe, he doesn't look like he wants to be a part of a young team. that's what makes Joe's value so high. because he is doing what he does at such a young age (compared to others that go to college)you can bring him in to be the leader of a young team and not waste his prime which is what boston did with paul.

i would see it like...

1) redd

2) johnson

3) carter

4) peirce

These over jj:

Wade

Lebron

Kobe

Dirk

Melo

Dwight Howard

Yao

KG

Even:

Pierce (age)

Ray Allen

Marion

Iverson

Nash

Below:

Arenas? A one dimensional dude (ZERO D) who sucks on the road? Not close.

Gasol

JO? Drugs again. The most overrated (except Starbury) player in the league. Harrington is playing much better.

McGrady

Redd (one dimensional ball hog)

Brand (look at his numbers and compare to JJ)

Vince (overrated, no defense, poor shot selection, selfish)

Marbury (you just insulted the hell out of our best player and prove you need to re-evaluate your list)

JJ is a top 10 player. He is a scoring guard, plays D, rebounds, is unselfish, and comes to play the RIGHT WAY every night. Your list? You owe Joe an apology.

No doubt JJ is a top 25 player in the league. However, he's paid on that level also. The only rookie contract player that I'd say is definitely better and thus has the greatest trade value is Dwight Howard. I think JJ is better than Chris Paul, Deron, Marvin, Okafor and all the other rookie contract players but a few probably would have higher trade value due to contract and potential. Kinda depends on the trade, team, etc.

My list:

Dwight Howard

Lebron

D Wade

Tim Duncan

Nowitzki

Kobe

Steve Nash

Bosh

Carmelo

2007 #1 pick

Yao

Chris Paul

Amare Stoudamire

Deron Williams

JJ

Jason Kidd

Lamar Odom

Jermaine O'Neal

Sean Livingston

Marvin Williams

Okafor

Pierce, McGrady, Iverson, Shaq, etc.

Yeah the Marbury thing was a joke.

How did I insult JJ? Every player on my list is in your list. Arenas is NOT below JJ, at least according to the rest of the league. They may be even but he isn't below.

I didn't bother to elaborate on EVERY single player, I just made a list of people who are "ABOUT" even off the top of the head. I didn't put forth a ton of effort into it like you obviously think I should have. I just randomly thought of good players and put them down, lmao and you flame for it. And yes I realize JJ is above Redd..

BTW JJ is definately a top 10 player SO FAR this season, but he isn't a top 10 PLAYER yet. He needs to put forth a whole season first.

If BK has anything to brag about, it is the JJ deal.

I was against the deal that summer, thinking that the Suns wouldn't have matched and that the Hawks were giving up too much. By December I had completely changed my mind, even though Diaw had blown up in Phoenix.

Diaw has really blown up this year. He has gained about 20 pounds in his arse region. The frenchman is spending a lot of his new cash at Dunkin Donuts. I actually think Diaw will settle back down into a role player especially after Nash retires or recedes. The funny thing about our first round choice to PHX last year is they didn't even want it.