• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Our last 2 wins might be when Big Dog doesnt play?

Admin

if I remember right, our last win was against San Anton and Dog didnt play right? We sure look like we have a shot at winning tonight, although its still early.......maybe I have been naive and Dog really is the problem. I havent seen this team hustle like this since the Spurs game.......

its not falling in love with a player, its being able to appreciate when someone is giving 100%, regardless of whether or not they are being successful or not. I appreciate the effort the kid is giving, especially knowing how much he is out talented by the man he is guarding.

because you would never say that if you ever had to work a day in your life. I have had many days in my working life where I busted my ass but still didnt get done what I needed to.......but that definitely doesnt take away from the fact that I busted my ass trying!

Yes I have.I do a good enough job to support myself.Either

you suceed or you are a failure.I look at it the same way

with sports and personal life.If I don't get my job done

I will clearly admit I failed.

Oh please like thats any worse than you bickering with ANYONE AND EVERYONE on this site about something EVERYDAY. Please go be a Pacers fan, we dont need you. Lets see if you back up your talk about being a Pacers fan now. I really dont think you will have the fortitude to follow through on it though, but then why should you, being a rich web designer and all LMFAO!!

Since you have publicly denounced (To give formal announcement of the ending.....in case you didnt know what that means PHD) the Hawks as your team and have taken the Pacers as your new team, there should be no reason for you to be on Hawksquawk anymore. Lets see if you are a man of your word and go follow your new team and leave us real fans be.........

In all seriousness though, I am sorry that you werent able to fullfill your lifelong dream of becoming an Army Ranger, but the ASVAB is a tough test. At first it was offensive seeing you call yourself BlackHawkDown, but I really do pity you.

BlackHawkDown was actually just a screne name. A girl told me it was a racist movie - dont know if it true or not. The ASVAB is a hard test that is funny -- I thought the test was just a joke at first it isnt even comparable to the SAT, I got a 99 and was recruited by West Point. I could have easily joined the ranks of the armed force. But my views are against it. So next time you want to mock me make sure it is something I gave to craps about.

PHD I guess that ws a joust -- subtle, ggod one. Oh well I like having you around on this site you are a silly little man. Why do I annoy you so much by the way? I dissaree with you and sometimes I think you sound like a whining idiot but I like your spirit you are fighter.

I have access to every ASVAB score from the last 10 years if I wish, being a former recruiter and still having many buddies that work at the Houston MEPS station. I am willing to bet ANYTHING that you did not score a 99. In fact NOBODY in the Houston area has EVER scored a 99 on the ASVAB. Now why is it even harder for me to believe that you scored a 99 you ask? Well I could point to your NUMEROUS spelling and grammatical errors in almost all of your posts, but I will only point to the few mistakes you made in the few short sentences you were able to retort with. I am just going to flat out say that there is ABSOLUTELY without a doubt ZERO chance that you scored even about a 90 on the ASVAB. I have tested hundreds of people and just judging by your posts over the last few months its quite easy to determine your aptitude, which is nowhere near a 90+ level. However if you really want me to find out what you scored, I can certainly do it and if I go through that trouble I will either expose you for being a proven LIAR or I will show that you are a man of your word and actually did score a 99.

Oh by the way, pretty funny about a girl telling you that BlackHawkDown was a racist movie, but I guess everything in your world is racist. Jeez you are worse than Jessie Jackson.