• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Our last 2 wins might be when Big Dog doesnt play?

Admin

This is really funny. If It wouldnt be giving out personal info I would mail my scores to you. Unlike HawksFreak I dont plan to put my personal info on this site or any other site for that matter. Dolfan I take it as a compliment that you seem to think everything about my life is to good to be true. Also I am curious, You tested hundreds and no one ever scored a 99, that is a statistical anomoly. It is strange that you are gaging my aptitude based on my post, heck if I did that most everyone on this site would have to be declared retarded. I dont think anyone here puts there heart and soul into post. HotlantaDude I am sure doesnt walk around cursing people out. Oh well I wont lose any sleep because Dolfan, the Super Ranger and expert on everything, thinks I am lying about my ASVAB scores, you would think my SAT,GRE, and GMAT scores are false. I am probably lying about my education also. Right? I must have dropped out of High School and lived in my grandparents basement ... oh with cats.

As for your BS Jesse Jackson comment, lets see a man who grew up in poverty, recieved an academic and atheletic scholarship to college. Joined and became a figure head of the Civil rights movement, Made millions as a public speaker, negotiated deals with countless corporations who had previously discriminated against minority employees. National Talk Show Host, Democratic Party Leader. And Ran for President, almost won the Democratic nod, - He beat Al Gore & Gephart in 88. If you are going to try to insult me please actually insult me. Jesse Jackson is someone I hope to be like someday.

As for BlackHawkDown I havent seen it, my friend just told me it was a racist movie, I dont know if it is or isnt. I said that.

But I am just a wannabe Ranger. I like my privacy so you are more than welcome to think I am lying.

Dolfan23,

The ASVAB is a joke, as is anything dealing with military intelligence.

If it weren't for that whole "Tool" part, I didn't miss a question on the thing. Purely a joke. I wanted to join the marines. I was sick of school. Wanted out. But, collegiate football does this thing to your knees... THANK GOD.

So, instead I took the GMAT and the LSAT and went to get an MBA and a JD. Those were some [censored] tough tests. Not quite on par with the utter ridiculousness of the CPA exam with its 50 someodd answer key questions. I'm serious! Have you ever seen a multiple choice exam go to EE??!!

Anyhow, what all that has to do with basketball -- I have no idea.

Personally, I don't understand your gripe with BHD. But, then again, I think of this place as a common ground for us few Hawks fans to get together as a community.

Play.

The CPA test is ridiciculous, two days of non stop testing. Getting your MAC is easier than getting a CPA. I heard only 1 in 10 pass it on their first attempt. The Bar is almost as bad.

But the MCAT and GMAT are the hardest in the group. Of Grad school Test. The GRE is just the SAT with a harder verbal section.

Where did you go to B-School? What area of law did you study? Hope I am not getting to personal I dont want you to reply unless you dont mind.

PS Dont talk about Dolfan and the Military he is liable to have a stroke and start after you, personal I fand his tirades, and his you are a liar fits, entertaining I wish he would do it more often.

I have never taken the MCAT (that's medical right?). BUt, I can vouch for the GMAT licking my right testicle. 30 random questions. How unfair. I got bombed! I mean, it was respectable I guess, but certainly not great. The LSAT was a breeze in comparison. I loved the logical reasoning compared to the data sufficiency.

I aced the ACT. I would love to take those high school tests, forever. blush.gifP Did you hear that California is going away from standardized testing?

B-School: MIT.

Corporate Law. Still working on it currently. Thinking about quiting, it just saps up too much energy, especially when I am in the office all day. 8-10 baby! Got to love busy season doing consultant/audit work.

What about you? What do you do?

Play.

MIT was one of my choses for B-school, It has a great tech management program. Corporate law will really pay off for you especially with your background. I am consideriering going back to take up Intellectual Properties after B-School. It really depends on how well my business is doing 2 years from now.

I loved the SAT, I had the highest score in my graduating class, I wish every test was the SAT or GRE. TThe ACT was tough I think I got a 30, I dont remember, I just recall being mad about my scores and thinking the test was a waste of money.

PS. The MCAT is for Med school, I took it my 3rd year of college when I was deciding between medschool and grad school.

My bad I realizxed I didnt answer your question. I just finished my Masters in Software Engineering. And am starting an Executive MBA program. I dont have time for a traditional MBA because my business keep me pretty busy. I dont have enough employees yet, when I do I will have more time to pursue some other interest I have.

I am still a little disappointed my sports career didnt work out but I am happy with where I am.

BHD,

I always really knew I played football to get chicks. I'll admit it. I really didn't have myself deluded into thinking I was going to be a top pick. Albeit, I was 6'6", 265 lbs and ran the 40 in 4.58 seconds.... I was Jeremy Shockey, minus the skill. blush.gifP

What exactly do you do? Maybe I might have some contacts to help you out in Atlanta. I have "family" in that area that tend to have a bit of influence and can find capital.

As for me, I'm thinking about putting in a couple 140 hour weeks... make my 200K a year for a couple years and then get a bar and relax. Forget making money for everyone else. That stinks.

Play.