• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So when are we trading Big dog

JTFan31

What does his 20/7 matter if he gives up 20/8?

Where does he come in as a benefit?

he's still a 20/7 SF. Offense means a lot in this game. If you get rid of him, SAR, and JT must follow. And then you can get that great defensive team you want... "

there is not a more limited 20PPG scorer in the

league than Big Dog.He can't draw fouls/slash/

play defense.He's a 20/7 on a losing team so it

means nothing.

He's not that good of a player.

He should be in the looney pin.

What about the time he got abused by Matt Harpering?

http://www.nba.com/games/20021108/ATLUTA/boxscore.html

Why does the team win everytime Big Hog sits out?

Why is the defense always better?Why did the Bucks

dump Big Hog in the toliet?Why has Big Dog not

improved the team?

You think we wouldn't have a better record with

Marion or Mash?

Big Dog sucks.His game is limited and outdated.There

isn't one player in the league he can defend.

• Premium Member

In reply to:

What does his 20/7 matter if he gives up 20/8?

Very neat number play....

However, All last season, we got beat the [censored] up. Reef faced doubles and triples often. A glaring Need for another scorer was evident. Toni would be great if Toni could muster more than 32 games a year. However, a whole lot of people got happy with Ty Corbin Jr. However, just like Ty... Ira fizzles out this season because now teams plan for him. We have ballhandling problems and everybody realizes that... Butinstead of wanting to fix that we want to call out a career consistent 20/6 player because we say he lacks defense??

What? Doesn't everyone but Theo and Ira lacks good defense? And Theo is a 7/7 C? That's horrible.

In today's league, it's too much to give up a 20/6 player for Defense. Defenses don't win in today's NBA. Look at the best teams:

Dallas, SACTOWN, Portland, and NJ..

You take those teams... Scourer them for great one on one defenders.. YOu will find: Shawn Bradley, Kmart, and Doug Christie...

However, they all play good team defenses and Have EXPLOSIVE offenses. The only way we will have an explosive offense is if we have scorers. Your idea of making Ty Corbin Jr a Starter and getting rid of a 20 point scorer didn't work when Babs traded Nique. It won't work NOW!

I'm saying get rid of Big Hog and bring in a more

well rounded player.The Derek Anderson is good.

Like I said,Big Hog is the worst defender in the

league.There isn't a worse defending SF in the

league.

Dallas, SACTOWN, Portland, and NJ.. "

Only Dallas is averaging 100PPG.Anything

under 100PPG isn't a explosive offense.

Diesel, I know that you think the game today is all about offense...I'm not even going to enter that debate.

but Robinson IS A MAJOR PROBLEM AND REASON for much of this team's defensive liabilities. It's been stated over and over again - Reef is a very mediocre defender, Terry is slighty better but patrols the passing lanes too much and doesn't play enough man D. And I think Theo showed that he can mostly make up for two average defenders...

However, with Robinson on the floor, his "defensive energy" becomes contagious. We then sport two average defenders and one HORRIBLE ONE...a disadvantage that no defender, not Ben Wallace, not anyone, can make up for...

Trade GRob (I refuse to call him Big DaWg cause the name has a W in it and that's something that he can't bring to this team) and we'd be a much better TEAM, not talent wise, but TEAM wise

those teams you pointer out are all MUCH MORE ATHLETIC than we are. GRob can't play in a zone either - he's too fuckyng slow.

he's a liability, regarldless of how you cut it. I agree with you, he could be an all-star on another team, but not this one. JT should learn to not pass to him first...however I'm thorougly convinced that JT, when he splits time between the one and the two, is a little more than just fine. Additionally, Ira's much more suited ot the 3 than the two - offensively and defensively. no question about it...if we could get another tall pg/combo guard, we'd be back in teh playoff hunt

I can't beleive u compared Jts offense to Big Dogs O...first of all Big dog is not a scorer he is a jump shooter. JT got his shots going early in the game in the flow of the offense...mostly when the were playing pick and pop up high and both Mobley and Francis were not getting around screens and the bigs were not showing at the foul line JT had wide open shots. Not like Dog he catches the ball in mid play and shoots...so what this guy is hanging all over me and I have somebody wide open in the corner. Jt also mixes a little dribble drive in with his jump shots...bid dog's dribble drive usually is a turnover...which kills momentum! Then he does not play a lick of D Don't know if it his bad ankles or what but he can't move. People say I'm crazy but I think we are a better team without Dog.....we need a big guard with handles who can defend...period.