• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

worst loss this season...

greg__7

It doesn't matter anymore. Nothing matters. This entire organization is one big collosal cluster-fornication. Until someone like Ted Turner or Arthur Blank owns the Hawks, we're going to be stuck with the garbage we have now. There is no hope Hawks fans. Don't fool yourself thinking of a better tommorow. We are done.

we will soon be hearing someone playing the world's smallest violin while protesting "what about our terrible rash of injuries?" "What could Woody do" Here are the facts: We are playing at home. The Hornets are without their three best players. Byron Scott is their coach. The Hornets primary players left are Desmond Mason, Pargo, Rasual Butler and Chandler. Even with the injuries, we still have JJ maybe at 70%. We have JChill, Speedy healthy for a full half, Zaza healthy for one full half, Shelden at maybe 80%, Marvin Williams, LoWright, Salim, Jones, Ivey, etc. We should still win the %$#*& game. There is no reasonable excuse for losing this game.

"Once we are healthy, our coach knows we expect more success on the court and if he doesn't produce he realizes his job is in jeopardy."

I cannot imagine that he could currently maintain this position given our play tonight and this month so far. We may never be completely "healthy". That is the nature of the NBA but well-run teams find ways to win games they are supposed to win. We don't.

Quote:

we will soon be hearing someone playing the world's smallest violin while protesting "what about our terrible rash of injuries?" "What could Woody do" Here are the facts: We are playing at home. The Hornets are without their three best players. Byron Scott is their coach. The Hornets primary players left are Desmond Mason, Pargo, Rasual Butler and Chandler. Even with the injuries, we still have JJ maybe at 70%. We have JChill, Speedy healthy for a full half, Zaza healthy for one full half, Shelden at maybe 80%, Marvin Williams, LoWright, Salim, Jones, Ivey, etc. We should still win the %$#*& game. There is no reasonable excuse for losing this game.

Seriously, the worst. Their starting lineup was an NBDL lineup save Chandler. No excuse.

W

Quote:

...Seriously, the worst. Their starting lineup was an NBDL lineup save Chandler. No excuse.

W

Agreed Walt...early in the game I was actually kind of pulling for them to do OK so the 2nd half wouldn't just be boring. I was confident we would beat them. To get blown out by that crew was a stunner. I was amazed and embarrassed for our Hawks. We really look like we have no offensive plan much at all.