• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Let's buyout Marvin!!

Popeye

The posts giving up on Marvin are ridiculous. I'm also disappointed that he hasnt came on after a strong summer. If anything, I thought he would always be a consistent jump shooter. Just watch him in warmups, he hits about 8 outta 10 of his shots while everyone else except maybe Salim throw up way more bricks. However it does seem to me that if Marvin truely is a shooter then he should at least be hitting his free throws. So I guess I'm starting to see Marvin's ceiling being similar to that of Chillz. I hope I'm wrong.

However, I still would have drafted Marvin. It appears it will be a bad choice but I just dont see how I could have passed up on a player that was listed as the most likely future superstar in the draft. I think the most likely way to championships is to draft and develop a superstar. Everyone was worried that Deron was gonna be too slow or not enough of a shooter. Paul appeared small and had been shutdown by big point guards in college. I was glad we took Marvin even though we already had 4 or 5 good SF prospects. I didnt want Bogut.

The draft is done. Our drafting Marvin may have been just a result of the falling prey to the "hype machine", but at least from what I hear he works hard. Hopefully he'll pan out. As it is, no way I'd give up on him yet and I'm sure BK feels the same. We can still be a great team without Marvin becoming great, but it will be much harder. But either way, in my mind and in the mind most except a few that just wanna whine, it appeared to be a wise decision.

Quote:

JT, Walker, Hendu, Al, Deron, Paul...

This are the players we have bypassed in one way or another to get Marvin starting...

How to hell did Hendu make this list?? He was the most worthless piece of cr@p to ever play for Atlanta. No heart, no effort, just a money sucker. He was worse than Manning or Koncak.

Quote:

Belkin is behind Walter and Diesel?

Feel free to make a bid and buy me out. Think six figures.

I'm curious as to what response this will garner.

W