• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

why do we want to lose?

gohawks11

I thought everyone here was for the rebuilding and give the young guys time and now most of the people on here want to lose for a high draft pick. Id rather these guys win some games and find how to win instead of losing just so a guy can come and take their spot. I dont think this team will do it because I have never seen a bench with that much spirit. I can only watch highlights but every time someone gets a big play they stand up and they are always standing up at the end of the game when its close. Just look how everyone dogpiled lue when he hit the game winning shot. There are the things I love to see in the NBA.

Quote:

I thought everyone here was for the rebuilding and give the young guys time

They are...

Quote:

now most of the people on here want to lose for a high draft pick

It's actually less than half...but it's not about losing, and it's not really about a draft pick. It's about winning a championship. We need a big man to do that. The draft pick is one way to get one. Plan B? There isn't one.

Quote:

Id rather these guys win some games and find how to win instead of losing just so a guy can come and take their spot.

Who? Zaza? We better find someone to take his spot.

Quote:

I have never seen a bench with that much spirit... There are the things I love to see in the NBA.

I like spirit, too, but what I like to see is winning. I want to see a contender. Spirit gets old when your team is just first round playoff fodder for better teams.