• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How about we trade for Jason Kidd???

DavidSomerset

Honestly, I wasn't very impressed with him when we played the Nets...but, I mean he was voted into the All-Star game...he's still got some skill left in him.

ESPN had an article that said he COULD be traded...I know his salary is very high, but good gosh, if we got a solid PG on this team we could make the playoffs THIS year!!

Not to mention, he would be perfect to develop a PG behind with whoever we pick with indy's pick in the draft.

Not sure what we would have to give up though...Might be too steep a price...I bet they would unload him for under his market value though because of his high salary.

How much would it take to get him??? Too much???

It would be interesting to see what he could mean for this team, but I doubt we're even thinking about it because of his age and salary, and especially because of our ownership situation. Plus, I have a feeling Kidd wouldn't be interested in coming here at this point in his career. If we did get him, though, I have a feeling he would make a big difference for us.

I think this team is night and day better since Claxton's minutes have picked up. He's definitely a great defensive PG and can penetrate as good as most small guards. His shooting leaves something to be desired, but he's never been a great shooter. People are moaning and groaning about Lue and Claxton's health, but remember, Jason Kidd gets hurt at least once or twice every season as well and with his age, it won't be getting any better.