• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Similarities b/w the East All-Stars and the Hawks

Jdawgflow

• Premium Member

I had the All-Star game on tonight, but felt like I was watching our Hawks on a bad night. There were way too many jumpers, no one was playing D (except Joe and J. O'Neal), they did not take care of the ball, the coach was awful, no one rebounded, and the team pretty much gave up. Anybody else feel the same way?

PS -- Wade, LeBron, Vince, and Arenas all sucked it up tonight. They were nothing more than a bunch of no D, showboating (mostly wannabe), chuckers. At least Joe tried when he was in there (and J. O'Neal, Billups, and Hamilton). The East would have given up about 180 tonight if the West had wanted to push it.

fort enough effort for my liking. Thats why even though he has all the talent i don't think he will ever win a championship. I guess he has just let all this hype go to his head. He may be the next Garnett. The reasin the west won is they were passing the ball and looking to set up their teamates. The only player on the east trying to pass the ball was JJ and no one would even pass him the damn ball. Yet he still scores the 3rd most pts on the east. Arenas is the biggest ball hog in the world and if JJ shot as much as himand got the foul calls he could average 35 pts a game.