• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I don't care if I'm the only one who thinks this..

DavidSomerset

Quote:

Quote:

...We don't need another superstar on this team. We just need a solid starter which we very well can get with Indiana's pick....

What we need is D.J. Augustin with Indy's pick...

Did you see that clutch shot he made the other night? How does he have the testicular fortitude to take that shot after how poorly he played the whole night and how hot Durant was?

I think Acie Law will be gone when we pick because of his rising stock but I'd love to have James or Augustine.

Don't get to excited guys this is just another tease from the Hawk's. Seems like when everything is at stake the Hawks magically start winning just enough to take them out of a great lottery pick. Next year will be the same with Woody back since this winning streak probably saves his job. BK should be gone regardless that guy is terrible.

Until the Hawks beat the better teams in the league consistently then they are pretenders.Lets also remember that the last 2 out of 3 wins are against 2 below 500 teams and Washington isn't anything special. You want championships you better field a team that has a shotblocker in the middle and ZaZa isn't that.

Quote:

Don't get to excited guys this is just another tease from the Hawk's. Seems like when everything is at stake the Hawks magically start winning just enough to take them out of a great lottery pick. Next year will be the same with Woody back since this winning streak probably saves his job. BK should be gone regardless that guy is terrible.

Until the Hawks beat the better teams in the league consistently then they are pretenders.Lets also remember that the last 2 out of 3 wins are against 2 below 500 teams and Washington isn't anything special. You want championships you better field a team that has a shotblocker in the middle and ZaZa isn't that.

a) we have easy part of schedule now, just like every year; so we'll do well the rest of the year; tanking isn't gonna work, it'd just end with us giving them the 4th/5th pick...instead we'll win and not make playoffs but we'll give them pick 9/10 instead...

b) we have a shotblocker in the middle...our pf may lead the league this year...

Quote:

Below .500?

Below .500?

You want to talk below .500?

Guess what? Just about every team on the rest of our schedule is below .500. The 8th seed in the east is below .500. The 7th seed in the east is below .500.

Important thing is that this team showed character and we beat two teams fighting to make THE PLAYOFFS. Minnesota would be in the playoffs if they were in the East and the Wizards have the 2nd best record in the conference so if they aren't good like you say, well they are doing something right.

Chill with the pessmimism.

Don't get me wrong, I do think we could be teasing the fan base but not because I think this team lacks talent like some of you. I think it's a lack of focus because of youth.

This team has more talent than people are giving them credit for.

It's pretty obvious when people say we are a star player away from contending.

Um hello people we have enough players with star potential!