• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Power Conferences

buckeye242424

Quote:

SEC, Big East, Big Ten, Pac 10 all represented in the Final Four. The committee should be happy. (Oden will dominate Hibbert).

Oden should worry about staying on the floor and so should Hibbert.

They both are ridiculously foul prone.

It's a shame we won't have a chance at neither.

Oh BTW, I know being a OSU homer you won't believe it but Hibbert may give Oden a hard time.

Im looking forward to the matchup and one of them "dominating" the other is something I just don't see.

No one is dominating Hibbert and his Georgetown big man pedigree.

I am shocked that Ohio State are still in the Tourney, they are a lot better than I thought. And Oden is better than I thought. I did think he was overrated, but he might actually be as good as advertised.

I think Hibbert will have troubles with him, but I still have G'Town winning.

Quote:

I am shocked that Ohio State are still in the Tourney, they are a lot better than I thought. And Oden is better than I thought. I did think he was overrated, but he might actually be as good as advertised.

I think Hibbert will have troubles with him, but I still have G'Town winning.

People think Oden is overrated because he isn't as polished offensively as Kevin Durant.

But what they are ignoring is a guy who is an absolute beast at defensive rebounding and contesting shots aroun the basket.

Those are two qualities much harder to find than scoring.

I think Kevin Durant could be the next Kevin Garnett.

But if Oden could be Bill Russell on defense, I think I'm taking him every time if Im trying to win a title.