• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

getting a pick vs. speedy recovering

Dakin

everyone seems to be putting all their eggs in the 'get indiana's pick' basket, but wouldn't it be better if speedy gets healthy and plays like he did last year?? Get a new coach,get speedy healty, extend smith, and extend or trade childress. That should be the priority list. not hoping Indiana wins.

And that's all I have to say about that. GO HAWKS!

the two are pretty unrelated. speedy is not going to have any bearing on whether or not we get the indy pick, but he does need to get better. in terms of what's better, it would be better to get a young point that will prob be with the team alot longer than speedy. claxton was never a long term solution. his salary even goes down ever year to lessen his impact on the cap. in two years, speedy will either be a backup, retired, or on another team.

Quote:

everyone seems to be putting all their eggs in the 'get indiana's pick' basket, but wouldn't it be better if speedy gets healthy and plays like he did last year?? ...

It sure would (IMO)...but that's a big IF.

Don't get me wrong - Speedy at his best is a monster defensively. He scares some other PGs.

I just don't trust his health.

Guest Walter

Quote:

everyone seems to be putting all their eggs in the 'get indiana's pick' basket, but wouldn't it be better if speedy gets healthy and plays like he did last year?? Get a new coach,get speedy healty, extend smith, and extend or trade childress. That should be the priority list. not hoping Indiana wins.

And that's all I have to say about that. GO HAWKS!

You sound like Levenson, glass > half full. That's great and all, but no harm done wanting both.

W