• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Assuming we get the 3rd pick. What do we do?

gutz

Guest Walter

Quote:

Actually we don't know that. If Marvin plays at NC this year, He is probably a 25/10 guy. At the very least he'd put up his summer league numbers, who are better players than the slugs he'd play on an avg day in college.

Hansbrough would have put MW back in the shadows where he prefers to be. MW would not have ruled his team, much less college in any way shape or form. He just doesn't want that role and isn't as talented as people want to believe.

W

We should giggle like school girls and take Roy Hibbert. Brandan Wright and Horford have PF written all over them. We don't need another one.

If we add a big it should be a defensive C and Hibbert is the only one in the draft other than Oden.

Speaking of Oden, Hibbert surprised everyone when he held his own against the big fella.

At 7'3 280 with that frame of his he could become an even scarier force if he put on 15-20 pounds of muscle.

And he would compliment Josh Smith so much making up for the lack of height down low.

Man only if we could somehow get this lucky.

Forget being lucky enough to land Oden, I just want a top 3 pick. Man why couldn't it be top 5 protected?

Quote:

I consider Durant a significantly better prospect than Marvin at this point for sure but would not consider him past potential. Guys with stud college resumes have busted before for a variety of reasons (such as Pervis Ellison, Len Bias, Joe Smith, etc.) so the proof is in the pudding as far as I am concerned.

Past potential is a bit much. spin.gif

But the guy is special. goodvibes.gif

Quote:

He has a basically un blockable hook shot.

...and can make it with either hand. I've seen plenty of his games this year. His FT shooting is horrendous but he would be a beast if he did put on 30-40 lbs (that's a big IF). I like that he can run the floor and finish but I'm not confident he has what we need, especially defensively.

I'd consider using the #3 pick to acquire a talented starting veteran C or PG.

Quote:

Quote:

He has a basically un blockable hook shot.

...and can make it with either hand. I've seen plenty of his games this year. His FT shooting is horrendous but he would be a beast if he did put on 30-40 lbs (that's a big IF). I like that he can run the floor and finish but I'm not confident he has what we need, especially defensively.

I'd consider using the #3 pick to acquire a talented starting veteran C or PG.

Honestly we'd be better off using Solomon Jones as a project than drafting another work in progress like Wright.