• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

espn insider

codyatl

insider reports that the lakers are after jason teryr and nazr in return the hawks would get rush and some future no 1's. I am guessing we would get an expiring contract as well. I am not so sure i like this deal unless we get unprotected 1st. Thenw e ahve to pray that kobe and shaq go down next yr and we end up w/ 1st pick in draft, lol. Just dreaming.

I would not make this deal --- if the 1st round pick is not in the top 10 forget it --- besides the Hawks can not predict that. The Lakers are not a good team to deal with because they don't have the impact players we need. If we are getting rid of a contract and this team gets worst than what it is --- then the Hawks are even further away from contention.

Trading Terry is a mistake, unless we get a REALLY talented PG to replace him. Our back court suffers HARD.

I think the only person to trade is bench warmers & Loaf.

Again, I like Dickerson and Slowmile. I think they are cheap and available. Memphis doesn't use them, and they have been injured. I think we could lift them out of there. That would place Dion on the bench, where he belongs. Upgrades the SG to someone who is as fast as Terry, can hit the three and handles the ball. Slowmile gives us upgraded defense and future potential at a low cost.

Play.

It would take more than that to get Rush. Rush is seen around the league as potential. They Lakers aren't going to give him up easily because they know they can get something for him.

The deal I'm hearing is Jason Terry and Nazr for Kareem Rush, Medvedenko, Horry, and multiple draft picks.

Lots of potential. Tremendous shooter with good athleticism, but not eye popping athleticism. He's left handed, which makes him difficult to guard. He can really shoot the ball though. Averaged 21 ppg and shot 42% on 3 pointers in his junior year at Missouri. Most considered Rush to be the steal of the draft when the Raptors took him at 20.

Laker fan.

Shaq

Nazr

Fox

Kobe

JT

Kareem Rush? He's a solid young talent but he's not worth JT. He's only worth Nazr because we have limited talent at SG. Multiple Laker draft picks? As long as Shaq plays, the picks will always be horrible. Horry and Medvedenko? All that means is that we won't pay the luxury tax next year.

Horrible deal for the Hawks. If this deal is made, I will send a message to Kasten and Time Warner/AOL EVERY DAY demanding that Babs be fired.