• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks are in the driver's seat.

AmishBoy

With the first 2 picks a foregone conclusion we have the power to dictate the draft. After workouts we in some way will have the #1 pick. What does this mean to us? It means teams will be manuvering with stone faced Billy Knight. Let me say I'm no fan of BK and am scared out of my wits with him at the helm but if a player shines in his workouts we will be bending GM's over. Could this mean a trade? We are young as hell after all. As it stands right now I'm for picking Conley Jr. at the #3 spot and getting whoever at #11. This will be an interesting month leading up to the draft. We will probably be the biggest topic as it gets closer the draft and the rumor mill will be operating at peak capacticity. Should be interesting.

Portland will move on our pick, you can bet the ranch. Oden and Conley want to play together in the worst way and Oden sr. reps them both. Portland has a nice young core and we can get a vet PG in Jack and another great young player like Aldridge. I would play it coy if I were BK because the whole world knows we need a PG and Conley is the best PG.

If he lets this pass and just drafts a Hibbert without holding PTL hostage then he is truly an imbecile.