• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Crit is in the draft for sure!

txsting

I think he flies up the board in workouts. He also interviews very well. I'm biased, yes, but having seen almost every game he's played, I believe that the NBA game is a perfect fit for him. He was in a position of having to do it all himself at times, which contributed to his turnover problems. If you put talented players around him he will shine. Tech had terrible offensive options last year after Clinch got hurt, and Thaddeus was so unreliable (up and down).

(i realize this is a somewhat regurgitated post, like most everything else on here, so feel free to stop here)

I know a lot of people don't want another 19 year old player, but he's a legitimate top 5 talent with all the intangibles to boot. Exciting to watch as well - would be a fan favorite.

I love Jack, and there's been interesting discussion on the Jack/Aldridge for #3 possibility. Jack is a solid guard, but his ability is not at all on the same level as Crit. Jack was a very polished prep player but was eaten up by the ACC as a freshman. Crit got better as he went and we won 7 of the last 9 in ACC play. I would say Crit as a freshman, towards the end, was as good or better than Jack as a junior. In those last 9 regular season ACC games he averaged 18 PPG, 4.6 Reb, 6.2 APG in 32 minutes. So, he's good right now, getting better, and upside is tremendous.

And as far as winning goes, Tech was 11-17 in 05/06. Crit (and credit to Thad too) helped turn that around to 17-12 and a NCAA berth.

Package up the #3 to get a C, pick Yi, whatever, we can't help but get a LOT better this offseason. But by geebus, please don't pick Conley at #3!!! I'm not worried because there is no way BK would do that anyway, especially given his track record.