• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ties that Bind.

Swatguy

The unmistakable need for any team, is a cohesive bond of players. It is necessary for Management as well, to invest faith in the organization as a whole. This Belkin situation may serve the Hawks to become a tighter organization that if these events had not. Sports are a bond that crosses all demographics and agendas.

It reminded this as remember Josh Childress as he has spent much time in the Orient (particularly China) as an ambassador of the NBA and certainly the Hawks. Being from LA, surely he was at hand at the Yi workout. I believe it may be coming together, the Hawks as a team.

Homegrown players Josh Smith, AJ (adopted), Zaza (Tbilisi is Atlanta's sister city) and hopefully Javaris.

For sure it is a business but sometimes its more sport and camaraderie.

Get Yi

Get Javaris

bannana_guitar.gif

Quote:

The unmistakable need for any team, is a cohesive bond of players. It is necessary for Management as well, to invest faith in the organization as a whole. This Belkin situation may serve the Hawks to become a tighter organization that if these events had not. Sports are a bond that crosses all demographics and agendas.

It reminded this as remember Josh Childress as he has spent much time in the Orient (particularly China) as an ambassador of the NBA and certainly the Hawks. Being from LA, surely he was at hand at the Yi workout. I believe it may be coming together, the Hawks as a team.

Homegrown players Josh Smith, AJ (adopted), Zaza (Tbilisi is Atlanta's sister city) and hopefully Javaris.

For sure it is a business but sometimes its more sport and camaraderie.

Get Yi

Get Javaris

bannana_guitar.gif

Excellent points. The best team to support your theory is San Antonio. They have built a core of players (duncan, ginobili, parker) with key solid character role players (kerr, horry, finley) to a lot of obvious success.

The opposite would be Bob Whitsitt building the blazers. His infamous quote "I never studied chemistry in college" tells volumes.