• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Gameplan vs. the Knicks.

Diesel

• Premium Member

If we can win tonight, we are still in the hunt. If we lose, we can call it in. I think that the Knicks have the schedule to take the 8th spot. However, we play them 2 times and our schedule is not too hard. So here's how to beat the Knicks.....

http://www.accessatlanta.com/ajc/sports/ha...03/29hawks.html

First we pay attention to History. IN the past, the Knicks used very good perimeter shooting to beat us. In that loss however, 2 things were proven. The Knicks can't stop Reef. The Knicks can't stop Big Dog either.

So my game plan is simple. Play the way we been playing. Let Reef be the sharp tip of our attack. Somewhere along the way, Reef has to work on passing out to GRob and Terry. I think once we make this a normal gameplan then we will start to trust one another. i THINK we can win home games. It's winning on the road that should be our focus. I don't know what it is about Home? It's not the crowd? However, we should do what we can!!

I really wish I could be at this game. I hope that we can keep with the gameplan they had with the Bucks. Stotts should show the team that "lowlights" film again. Actually, I think he should play it before every game until the are consistently playing well together and winning. It is really important to show it against the .500 clubs so that we don't lose the games we're supposed to win.