• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This can not be true is this a Knightmare!!!

SmooveTheFuture

Garnett Deal Vetoed By Hawks Owner

June 27, 2007 - 11:28 pm

ESPN.com -

The three-team blockbuster among the Timberwolves, Suns and Hawks hit what is being termed "a major roadblock" Wednesday according to sources.

The Wolves have been making multiple calls to find a third team that can facilitate a deal for Garnett.

The Wolves would receive the Hawks' numbers 3 and 11 picks in the draft as well as several cap-friendly contracts. The

Hawks would receive Amare Stoudemire. The Suns would get back Kevin Garnett.

But one of the Hawks owners vetoed the deal and it now seems unlikely that a deal will be consummated by draft time.

The ongoing litigation that has engulfed Atlanta's ownership group has apparently crippled the organization's decision-making ability.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2919016

Shoot me now wtf is this idiot doing if this is true. This would be one of the greatest and biggest trades in Hawks History and we have some moron owner supposdely vetoing this trade. You gotta be freaking kidding me. This is an embarassment move the Hawks elsewhere if [censored] like this going to be happening. We have chance to turn this into contenders with 1 trade and our owner is holding us back.

Quote:

Garnett Deal Vetoed By Hawks Owner

June 27, 2007 - 11:28 pm

ESPN.com -

The three-team blockbuster among the Timberwolves, Suns and Hawks hit what is being termed "a major roadblock" Wednesday according to sources.

The Wolves have been making multiple calls to find a third team that can facilitate a deal for Garnett.

The Wolves would receive the Hawks' numbers 3 and 11 picks in the draft as well as several cap-friendly contracts. The

Hawks would receive Amare Stoudemire. The Suns would get back Kevin Garnett.

But one of the Hawks owners vetoed the deal and it now seems unlikely that a deal will be consummated by draft time.

The ongoing litigation that has engulfed Atlanta's ownership group has apparently crippled the organization's decision-making ability.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2919016

Shoot me now wtf is this idiot doing if this is true. This would be one of the greatest and biggest trades in Hawks History and we have some moron owner supposdely vetoing this trade. You gotta be freaking kidding me. This is an embarassment move the Hawks elsewhere if [censored] like this going to be happening. We have chance to turn this into contenders with 1 trade and our owner is holding us back.

already discussed hours ago