• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jay, did I miss your post game article from last

Admin

night? I dont think that I see it on the board or up in the links, did you write one up? I kept thinking back to the preseason when JT had his charity game and Theo rejected Oneal (according to your report).....how sweet that win last night was.

While on my way to the arena, my beloved, beat up, 10 year old Maxima croaked on I-75...so I was unable to attend, though I desperately wanted to see us play (I am a glutton for embarrasment and punishment after all)...

Se la...I was supposed to get another new (at least new to me) car Tuesday anyway, so hopefully I'll be able to attend the Laker game.

I DEFINATELY would have asked Theo about the charity game, he likely wouldn't have even thought of it, and I likely would have led into the recap/summary/breakdown with that tieback and his ninth block.

Oh well, as I have said all along, maybe I am the problem...because I sure ain't any part of the solution...

Haha well why dont you just stay home for the Lakers game, and if we lose then you know you arent the problem, but if we win you cant go to another game until we lose ok lol. I tell you, you sure missed a great game. [censored] shame your car broke down on the highway, that would suck. Tell the Hawks they need to get you a team vehicle lol.