• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

$5 wager

kelston827

Guest Walter

Quote:

Who's going to allow more points to be scored by the person they're defending, Al or Yi??

I'll give the Yi takers a -7 point head start.

How do we know who scores what on whom?

Do something like steals + BS and I'll step in. I think that is reasonable and it's a stat that might even be kept in summerleague games.

BTW, I have no doubt that Yi will have to adjust to the American much less NBA game. He'll have to do so without speaking great english and the refs not speaking Chinese. Defense will come last, but when a player making such a monumentous transition is already putting up 23 points in games, heads better pop up and take notice. He's skipping 3-4 grades coming to the NBA and he's already a better scorer than Horford. Ouch.

Put Horford on a team and make him the man, and who's to say he isn't an elite scorer? I'm of the belief that Donovan held him back, and Horford agreed with that notion, stating that he believes he's much more capable, points wise, than what he showed in college. Yi put up stats as the man against lousy competition in a horrible league. Yes, he scored 23 yesterday, but it's only one game and he still turned the ball over seven times.

The Gators national championship team could compete with China's national team... they're pathetic.

Guest Walter

Quote:

Put Horford on a team and make him the man, and who's to say he isn't an elite scorer?

He SHOULD be "the man" on our summerleague team, right? Then vote him to score more PPG than YI. Back up your own assertion along with your support of Horford.

W