• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

cooking with drzachary

drzachary

I know, I was a bit surprised by those pics myself. Something tells me that the liquify tool was used on her just a bit to thin her out some because she never looks like that on TV. Granted she is very hot and if I had to choose either her of Italy it would be a toss up because I wouldn't want to hear how in Italy such and such is better but then again with Ray you have to hear how she is from the mountains and this is how they do it there.

Ahh nevermind, just give me Sandra Lee and her very difficult to disguise huge boobs, thin waste, quick meals, and love of alcohol smile.gif

Me and my friend Dave like to do a bit of an Iron Chef challenge.

We decide one ingredient that the other must use (in one course, not all courses like in REAL Iron Chef), then we make a four or five course dinner.

We present the two entrees, six main dishes and two desert dishes to everyone. And our friends tell us what the best stuff was.

We made mexican the first time (it was a tie).

We made chinese the second time (Dave won).

And we made Old School Home Roast the third time and I won.

Also we make everything from scratch. And don't use recipes, so much as just go for it.

It is a lot of fun, but costs a lot of money to buy that much food. ( We normally have enough for about 20 people).

Quote:

I saw where top chef did a reunion show with some of the characters. Season 1 vs. Season 2. Judged by Season 3. I was not so impressed.

On Season 3, I think Brian and Trey puts together some good looking dishes and I don't know why they are carrying Hong along?

There is a marathon on right now, diesel. I wasn't impressed by that challenge, either. You're right about Brian and Tre'. I also like CJ. The Hawks should sign him, he's 6'8"! Hung is fun to watch. He overthinks things a little too much. I feel like he could hit a homerun late in the game, though. Casey is the girl to watch. She is quite the cook and has an enormous rack! I really like the editing of the show and the music. The lighting is exceptional and really shows the food in a dramatic fashion.

It's a terrific show.

Quote:

Hell's Kitchen is like McDonald's. Total garbage but it tastes good going down. Not a single cook on HK could have ever been on TC. Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares is a very good show. I hope the tone doesn't change too much with the American version that is coming soon. Bourdain's show on the travel channel is very cool, too.

Hell's Kitchen is hilarious. I'm not sure how anyone can take such scathing verbal abuse while they're working, but hey, it makes for entertaining television.

"You're a F***ing donut!" uglyhammer.gif