• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I'm more skeptical.

Diesel

Dont put much stock into that... Loose change is something of a joke among historians. my history professor actually devoted a class, breaking down all of the socalled "facts" in the movie. it turns out that on every piece of information, if they aren't completely making it up, then they are leaving out really important pieces of information, to twist the facts to their theory.

Check out these sites... you'll realize how obscenely wrong loose change is...

• Premium Member

Dude there are too many LOGICAL things shown in loose change that cannot be explained by the weak arguments i find on your links..

1. Flight 77.... What happened to the plane? Larger pieces than was found have to exist. A whole 757 just doesn't disappear. Moreover, what about the size of the hole it made into the pentagon...

2. The falling of the twin towers and building 7. Come on... that looked like a demolition... Fires have not caused the falling of the building so quickly... It took less than an hour. Loose change cited several relevant examples that that hasn't happened with any other buildings made around the same time that caught fire.

3. Building 7? Come on! A perfect free fall...

you can find discrepencies in anything, if you look hard enough.

Listen, I'm not a fan of vague assumptions, theories, or possibilities, and believe me, thats all loose change is. When you try to label the government for being a butcher and slaughtering 3000 of its own people, you better provide concrete evidence to back that up, and while they twist the facts to look like they do... they really are just grasping at straws... I mean, honestly... do you really believe that our government killed 3000 of its own people?

• Moderators

Quote:

you can find discrepencies in anything, if you look hard enough.

Listen, I'm not a fan of vague assumptions, theories, or possibilities, and believe me, thats all loose change is. When you try to label the government for being a butcher and slaughtering 3000 of its own people, you better provide concrete evidence to back that up, and while they twist the facts to look like they do... they really are just grasping at straws... I mean, honestly... do you really believe that our government killed 3000 of its own people?

That is the common sense thing I have a problem with. If the flight that struck the Pentagon was a fabrication, what happened to the people who were on that flight? If the government is willing to simply kill all of them, why not just crash the plane so the evidence is clear? The conspiracy angle just doesn't make sense.

• Premium Member

Well aside from the whys... why not look at the what.. Where is the plane? I didn't see a wing. I didn't see a fuselage... I didn't see anything of size. The five clips released by the government looks more like a missle than a 757..

I'm not suggesting conspiracy. I'm looking at what's left and what happened and saying... that's strange? That doesn't fit.

The woman in the building across the street who has on tape two blast when the plane crashed into the first tower... How do we begin to explain that. It wasn't two blast immediately one second after the next, it was two blast with time to speak for about 15 seconds...