• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Terry: I Played As if it Were My Last Game as Hawk

jaywalker72

At a time when the team is finishing on a roll, when the game mean something to the opponents, if not themselves, it would seem that a 100-84 domination of the playoff bound Orlando Magic at home Monday night would find a happier locker room.

As such, this was not the case.

Oh, there weren’t tears, but there were words of uncertainty among the residents of the Hawks locker room, and it wasn’t from the reporters present.

“I just went out there and played as if it were my last game in a Hawks uniform,” said Jason Terry, who with a qualifying offer from the Hawks would be a restricted free agent this summer. “The last two weeks have been pretty live in the arena, and I wanted to go out there and give them a great effort and a win.”

Read the entire article:

http://hawks.realgm.com/showarticle.php?artid=310

It depends on ownership for sure, and if (or when) it is sold, who do they keep.

The Media Relations department has been great to me and would anticipate my status remaining if they are there next season.

But we'll see...I am hopeful, we're just getting started (internet coverage) in my opinion and I would like to keep it going as a lot of people that are Hawk fans in other states rely on places like this and RealGM to get news that newspapers simply don't have room to print.