Just bought hawks tickets

hawksfan_21

Quote:

just bought me some hawks tickets right behind players at free throw line in section 116 row AA,section 116 is behind the hawks bench right? anyone ever sit behind the players? This will be my first game unless i go to the hawks bobcats game.

Yup, 116 is directly behind the players. With those seats, you'll get the joy of hearing Woody explain to Josh Childress why he took him out after a 8-point scoring spree.

wonderful

Quote:

just bought me some hawks tickets right behind players at free throw line in section 116 row AA,section 116 is behind the hawks bench right? anyone ever sit behind the players? This will be my first game unless i go to the hawks bobcats game.

Congrats...I gotta get down there more this year. Hawks need our support. munching_out.gif

Last year a media hook-up of mine got me seats behind the opposing teams bench the same as yours. It's cool to be that close to the players (I picked on T Prince about needing a feeding tube, Naz and Sheed continued to do so the rest of the game offering to get him some food), but when something major happens on the other end you normally can't see if you're still seated. If the players are standing you can't see anything (you won't see the dancers during time outs, if you like gawking at fine women).

Anyway it's a good experience, but I would want those seats most games. Most of the time I get tickets for the club seat across court 101-107 (I working on floor seats). Oh, you'll get some camara time...those were the only times my wife and kids saw me on tv.

I love those seats.

An ex-girlfriend's parents lived in Alabama next to Mutumbo's mom. I know, why does Mutumbo's mom live in Alabama of all places. Don't know if she still lives there but she did when Deke played in ATL. Any way Deke's mom would give my X-GF's family the tickets she did not use. So we went to a few before we traded Deke.

Funny thing, Deke's mom's tickets were behind the visiting teams bech not the Hawks bench. (Or maybe she was hired gun / spy, just kidding.)

Guess Deke loves his mom but needed some distance. Maybe he didn't want mom close enough to be heard during time outs. Ha, Ha.