• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Idiots on youtube preview Hawks

Zone034life

What kind of operation is that. Everyone talking over each other and not bringing any facts to the table. When the guy said JJ has been a bust that threw all there credibility out the window. Was it me or did you get the feeling they really didn't want to preview the team? It was like they're a part of the league so they had to.

so he's saying JJ only gives ATL 25 a game? ok... well, he averaged 5 assists, 5 boards, and a steal a game last year. He was a legit all-star, and he's one of the most complete players in the game today.

And calling Al Horford and Acie Law unproven is silly. first of all, yeah, they're rookies, but they've both more than proven themselves. Al won 2 straight championships. enough said. and if you watched a texas A&M game last year, you know Acie is as NBA ready as any player in the draft.

And Josh Smith can only dunk? ok... he averaged 16 points, 9 rebounds, 3 assists, and oh yeah... he was 2nd in the league in blocks at 3 a game.

If you're gonna trash a team, at least get your facts straight. geez.... I hate people like that so so much....

Quote:

so he's saying JJ only gives ATL 25 a game? ok... well, he averaged 5 assists, 5 boards, and a steal a game last year. He was a legit all-star, and he's one of the most complete players in the game today.

And calling Al Horford and Acie Law unproven is silly. first of all, yeah, they're rookies, but they've both more than proven themselves. Al won 2 straight championships. enough said. and if you watched a texas A&M game last year, you know Acie is as NBA ready as any player in the draft.

And Josh Smith can only dunk? ok... he averaged 16 points, 9 rebounds, 3 assists, and oh yeah... he was 2nd in the league in blocks at 3 a game.

If you're gonna trash a team, at least get your facts straight. geez.... I hate people like that so so much....

You aren't alone in being tired of people to lazy to bring facts not senseless talk out of there a@@.

That was horrific. The guy on the left seemed to know some things about the Hawks, if he could get a word in edgewise. The guy on the right, although seemingly going for the Hawks, acted like he knew like 3 players on the roster and even worse, was arrogant. Wouldnt shut his mouth and was overly aggressive towards the other two. The guy in the middle was a classic example of an overly cynical guy who bases his entire opinion of the future of a team on their past W-L record. Not the makeup of the team or actually the players on the team, but rather looking up the record for the last few years of the team and then making a judgement call from that...idiot

I like the fact that they are motivated to do something like this but good lord. If you want to be good at it, YOU HAVE TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH WHILE THE OTHER GUY TALKS. And toss out the guy on the right, he brings nothing to the conversation.

How does Joe Johnson not bring anything to the table? How does Josh Smith only dunk?

I watched about 2 minutes of this. Pathetic. What a waste of youth.

Whether their analysis was accurate or not (can't really say bc I only saw 25% of it), it was horribly delivered. Seemed like the whole thing was completely off the cuff without any preparation or prior research. I'm not sure these guys even like each other. Appears to be serious animosity between the one in the middle and the one on the left. "I'm not talking to you." Yeah, you guys have a future on ESPN. I half expected to hear "I know you are but what am I???"

Finish school, go to church, and pray for the miracle that is someone actually offering you a job.