• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

lets not paniic

PureGreatness

If you're going to put the NJ game on that list, then you and I have very different definitions of what "giving away" a game means. If you'd like to retitle your list "Close games we lost," that would be more apropo. But every team that loses 40+ games a season has a long list of those.

Sam Mitchell is a much better coach than Woody. Sam has a basic idea of how his team is built and how they should play.

Woody claims to believe in up tempo but his team actually shoots jump shots in a half court set. Seems Woody doesn't know how to start the engine.

The Hawks will do better tonight on offense because PHX will make us play up tempo and that is the best use of our personnel.

Woody plays the tempo of his competition...good coaches dictate tempo. Woody gets dictated to...

Amen to that.

Watching the game last night I kept on waiting for the Hawks to pick up the pace. Last night they looked like the Hawks of last year while the first two games were played at a much faster tempo. I guess Woody must have told them to slow it down after all of the turnovers during the Pistons game. Pitty, pitty...

Well, at least we're batting 500 so far this season. thumbsup3d.gif

DON'T PANIC!

I think the panic factor has grown expetentially every year for the past few. Same stuff that bleeds all over the radio talk shows. Don't see it happening this soon and with no clear cut plan to replace him with someone better, I think we need to 'stay the course.'

I'd be afraid of what it would do to the rookies to turn things upside down now.