• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sothron whats the word?

DawsonsCreek

I know I've been on the same page with you in reguards to the team's on the court issues. To me, I cant even be mad at what Josh Smith has been doing these past few nights, because its the same thing hes been doing for awhile. Its almost like im immune to it now. Its the hawks fault for letting it continue to happen. You make your own bed so you have to sleep in it.

I think my wanting the hawks to make a trade has less to do with Josh Smith as it has to do with me just wanting the hawks to get some solid production out of the 5 and 1(i know acie is hurt so the jury is still out). I know Josh would thrive on a team that has a pg and an offense that is more wide open. I know thats a shame but its the truth.

In your mind are both Joshs and a claxton contract enough to get gasol? Do you think that Atl will reduce its demands

on a Bierdens deal?

I dunno exactly what the exact answer is but I know we have no floor general and no consistent veteran go to guy to pair up with Joe. Until, we get those things we will continue to spin our wheels.

• Premium Member

The Grizz do not want to trade Gasol, they want to build Gay and Conley and others around him. I have not heard of a repeat offer about Biedrins for Smoove since the initial offer was shot down by Knight.

I wish I had better news but I think at this point Woody is letting Smoove hang himself with his own rope by letting Smoove's own horrible shooting try to show the kid he needs to learn shot selection. What I am afraid of is that Smoove doesn't care and he's just playing for a contract.