• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

***Bruce Levenson's E-Mail reply to me***

BHayley

Dear Mr. Levenson,

Let me first introduce myself. I'm Ben, a student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Hawks fan since the early age of 7, and absolutely love this team, but there must be changes done.

I know the ownership issue is always lingering over this team, but to think Mike Woodson is doing a good job is a falsity in itself. His offensive sets are horrendous-we have no organized plays at all. We rely on the talents of players like Joe Johnson and Marvin Williams and Josh Smith to score. The players are zoning out on Woodson, as is evident by dreadful showings in the 3rd quarters after halftime breaks.

Please bring in a better coach who can let this incredibly talented roster run the court and shine.

Thanks again for always giving ticket offers to the big Hawks fans on Hawksquawk. That is a great dead.

Sincerely,

Ben

(I wrote this on December 7)

His reply today

Thanks for your email, Ben. We are constantly evaluating our players and coaches in an effort to keep getting better. Nobody wants to win more than me. I promise you we are focused on every aspect of our team.

Best,

Bruce

PS -- we are working on another deal for our Hawksquawk fans. It's coming very soon.

When he says they're evaluating the coaching and players, what exactly are they evaluating? When they see Woodson is 110 games under .500 in 4 years as a coach, has less total wins now than the Mavericks had last year (almost), and we are lacking a post-up big man, what exactly are they thinking about? Waiting and expecting it all to happen by itself?

Quote:

Just so you don't sound like a dumbazz next time you email him.

Changes must be MADE, not "done".

You meant to end the letter saying it was a great DEED, not "dead".

So basically, you [censored] up the very beginning and very end. Levenson had to see the symmetry, right?

LOL, good job. Do you want a cookie for noticing a typo?

I wrote this email in about 90 seconds, thinking that they'd look at it as some garbage and just throw it away.

We all make mistakes or think illusions that don't actually come true. Which brings me to my next point....

Salim! Salim! Oh Where For Art Thou!

You hear that crying? Oh wait, that's you b!tching and moaning about how your secret boyfriend doesn't get PT.

What happened last night when he got in the game?

We were up 25-10.

Again, I ask, what happened?

That's right.

We gave up a 15 point lead to the worst team in the league while Salim was busy "trying" (overstatement) to guard on defense.

Guys! Guys! Did you see me in front court? Guys! Guys! I'm an attention wh0re!

Well whoop-dee-doo. You got courtside seats--do you want us all to bend over and lick your feet for you?

But I expect in one of these tough upcoming games, we maybe lose big, then Salim will come in and go against the other team's D-III undrafted scrubs, and you'll start moaning about how Salim is the greatest player of all time.

And maybe the reason we're actually playing Anthony Johnson is because he has experience and is actually putting up numbers--probably the reason why we have him in over your significant other.

Good night. grin.gifbannana_guitar.gif

Quote:

Quote:

So basically, you [censored] up the very beginning and very end. Levenson had to see the symmetry, right?

I wrote this email in about 90 seconds, thinking that they'd look at it as some garbage and just throw it away.

We all make mistakes or think illusions that don't actually come true. Which brings me to my next point....

You hear that crying? Oh wait, that's you b!tching and moaning about how your secret boyfriend doesn't get PT.

We were up 25-10.

That's right.

We gave up a 15 point lead to the worst team in the league while Salim was busy "trying" (overstatement) to guard on defense.

Well whoop-dee-doo. You got courtside seats--do you want us all to bend over and lick your feet for you?

But I expect in one of these tough upcoming games, we maybe lose big, then Salim will come in and go against the other team's D-III undrafted scrubs, and you'll start moaning about how Salim is the greatest player of all time.

And maybe the reason we're actually playing Anthony Johnson is because he has experience and is actually putting up numbers--probably the reason why we have him in over your significant other.

oh, so this is why the post on the other thread. You are so lame. Can't wait for you to flip flop on Salim when he plays well like you do on Soloman Jones, Josh Smith, and everyone else. Why dont you send me a private message about what a terrible fan I am. Tool.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

We were up 25-10.

That's right.

oh, so this is why the post on the other thread. You are so lame. Can't wait for you to flip flop on Salim when he plays well like you do on Soloman Jones, Josh Smith, and everyone else. Why dont you send me a private message about what a terrible fan I am. Tool.

Lol, again good job. You saw MWB's signature and assume I flip flop on Solomon. Nothing really to flip flop with on the guy, seeing that he's played about 5 minutes this year. I actually happened to say he would be an ENERGETIC player, not necessarily saying he'd be good enough to fulfill a position in our lineup.

I flip-flopped on Smoove like everyone else does on here. I have never been the guy's biggest fan, but all of us get a bit carried away when we lose, don't we? smirk.gif

I never flip-flop on Salim. His game isn't polished enough, and we have too many established players in front of Salim for him to have a big impact. Hopefully he can be an Eddie House on the Suns or someone next year, but he won't produce in our system.

Case Closed.

I agree with 'phish's comments. If you want to be taken seriously, grammar and spelling are important. Everyone calls it a "typo" when they screw up. The ability to review your work for errors before you submit should not be lost on a college student.

Even before reading 'phish's response, your mistakes gave me an 'impression' that I'm sure you would rather not send to B.L. if you expect a response of any value.

zbo