• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Yi hype is fading

exodus

I found an interesting thread on the Bucks board. Many of them want to see Yi coming off the bench.

Quote:

Yi defense is overrated. He hustled early on to prove he deserved the starting job but has gotten very lazy ever sense. He's got butter fingers

and doesn't help Bogut much on defense. He needs to watch tapes of AK47 and learn the art of help defense. Seriously with his athletism and quickness he should be averaging at least 2 blocks a game and get more rebounds. His offensive game is very limited, over 30% of his inside shots gets blocked. At this point we have a poor mans Tim Thomas.

Quote:

It's really hard for me to disagree about benching Yi.

Quote:

I'd bench mason and Yi and put simmons and villanueva in the starting lineup. We desperately need offense right now

Quote:

Honestly, what more has Yi done this year than Ersan didnt do last season?? Get maybe a block a game and score on a little postup play once every couple games??

Quote:

Yi needs to be our 6th man until he shows that he deserves to be a starter. Right now he costing us ballgames while also messing up team chemistry. I wouldn't be surprised if Mo, Redd, Bogut, and Mason prefer CV to start over Yi at this point.

Quote:

He does look exhausted. He was everywhere at the begining of season. Now he is nowhere and can't catch **** ball.

Quote:

Look guys, Yi is our future. We all love him. His first few games showed us that he will be player in this league. But right now he is probably worst starting PF in NBA. Together with Mason, he is killing this team right now. He looks like amateur right now. Watch him please. He is confused and lost

Quote:

On the offensive end, if you compare what he was doing at start of the season and now, he was almost 100% shooting jumpers. In recent games, he is moving closer to the rim, which exposes the glaring hole he has -- lacking upper body strength

Quote:

Hey fellas. Interesting thread you've got going here. I could've sworn there was some guy that got shouted down here a few weeks ago who was saying pretty much the same things about Yi that most of you are saying right now. Funny

Quote:

Start Simmons over Mason AND YES start CV over Yi. As bad as CV has been he is still better than buterfly fingers Yi.

Yi has been terrible after that first few games

click