• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Retain Knight; Hire Carlisle

jezmund

This seems like an actual possibility. I know Carlisle has a lot of options right now but we should be going all-out to get this guy as Head Coach of our team. I know the Miami deal with Jones was a bogus rumor but it still gets me excited about the possibilities if we did get Carlisle.

Grob to Boston for Eric Williams/Tony Battie

SAR to Miami for Eddie Jones/(Chris Bosh)?

JT/Dickau

Jones/vet?/Slim?

Williams/Ira

Bosh/Hendu

Theo/Battie/Nazr

Use Nazr/Dickau to get a vet PG/SG or SF.

JT/Jones/Williams/Bosh/Ratliff... that's a pretty solid squad

I agree with retaining Knight and hiring Carlisle, but I don't understand why so many seem to be willing to move Shareef for a complete unknown like Chris Bosh.

Shareef is only 27 years old. His potential is not maxed out, folks. He's just hitting his prime.

Shareef is a building block. He's not trade bait.

Agree with KB21,

Shareef is the one player we should build around, He's a lot like Elton Brand in the fact that he is very consistent. I don't think people realize how good Shareef is, we just get use to his usual performance almost every time out.

He's an extremely consistant player. I just wish he was more physically tough like Brand. I think SAR is a great player but I'm just curious if what we could get in return for him would help out our cause a little. If we can get some more seasoned players with a more vocal/leadership ability while keeping SAR, we should. I'd love to see what JT/Grob/Dickau/Nazr/Glover could get us. Keep SAR/Theo as the building blocks.

Getting a declining player in Eddie Jones and a player that is 2 years away from making an impact in the league in Chris Bosh is not going to help the Hawks situation any.

One of the main reasons I like Shareef is that he is a good fundamentals player. He hasn't been corrupted by the playground style of basketball.

One of the main reasons I like Shareef is that he is a good fundamentals player. He hasn't been corrupted by the playground style of basketball."

For so much fundamentals he's a terrible ball handler.His

heart was corrupted.Just because he's 27 doesn't mean

his potential isn't maxed out because it is.In fact,this

pasted year might have been his most poor year to

date other than his rookie year.

There is not one legit reason to keep Reef.

"Getting a declining player in Eddie Jones and a player that is 2 years away from making an impact in the league in Chris Bosh is not going to help the Hawks situation any. "

Neither does keeping a 12 million a year player that

is a step below allstar level.His rebounding is mediocre

and so is his defense and passing ability.

The guy was the worst winning percentage of any active

player...

We need to get a real building block and Reef's not that

guy.He'll be a career stat guy like Jim Jackson.