• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BHD's credibility

BlackHawkDown

Again like last year I am putting my credability on the line. Outside of the top 3 picks of which truth be know Carmelo Anthony is the best. The picks of this years draft are Sofoklis Schortsianides and Kendrick Perkins my sleeper is Travis Outlaw. The latter two will need at least 2 -3 years to develop. The hawks have to package Nazr + 3 million and a future second rounder to Orlando for the 15 pick to get Schortsianides. If necessary trade #15 and #21 to get into position to get him. But Ideally the Hawks can pick up Schortsianides and Perkins in the 1st round and pick up Outlaw at #37. Pavel Podkolzin smacks of Jon Konkak and Priest Lauderdale. I think he has huge upside but if he is worthwhile then why is it that why is it no one is touching him until mid to late 1st round. At his size he should get the same reception Shawn " I'm tall but that is the extent of my qaulifications " Bradley. Bradley even with his complete lack of intelligence, professionalism, and physical talent was a lotto pick. Why not Pavel why not Priest, because they suck on a different level

I agree about getting rid of Nazr....but I want to do it

because I'm afraid of his foot problems...I think he'll

be injury prone player if we keep him.

re: Pavel, reason why he's not a guaranteed lottery pick is

-signed a 10 year deal with Varese, at least 7 years remaining (don't know when he precisely signed it but I think at least 1 1/2 ago).

-has had alot of problems with his ankles, so teams will want to closely examine him physically

on the flipside

7'5", runs very fast, very athletic, large wingspan and a quick learner

BUT he's as raw as they come as he's only been playing bball for a few years now, Varese isn't developing him as the clippers scout who put him there expected and Varese is more concerned with getting money for him then anything else.

So he does have alot of potential, top lottery potential, but his baggage is currently making him drop outside of the lottery.