• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Pistons=no chance;Bobcats=a chance

WraithSentinel

Hawks really had no chance against the Pistons last night. I was curious on how they would respong tonight. They responded by playing very well tonight. It is one thing to make a big deal against teams we believe the Hawks have a chance to win against. If they lose against some of the elite teams. There is nothing to take away from them except did the Hawks at least challenge them.

I disagree. They already "lost" to the Pistons by just one point earlier in the season by playing very well together. Yeah, they had Horford then, but what killed us against the Pistons last night was our sorry ass shooting. When you shoot an abysmal 35% from the field (and routinely under that for a vast majority of the game), it is hard to beat anybody.

We destroyed the Bobcats (we won by 9 but it was nowhere near as close) because we played good TEAM basketball. 24 Assists on 33 made shots is awesome. Plus, we shot 49% from the field for a change. Josh Smith wasnt a black hole who was throwing up brick after brick, and Marvin Williams and JJ turned up the heat. When we play like that and rebound well (the rebounding was about the only negative today), we can beat anybody.

Period.

That first game against the Pistons. Hawks were on a high because they won against the Mavs. That energy kept them in the game against the Pistons. Hawks didn't exactly play well together. They had only 15 asts and 19 TOs. In the end the Pistons won it. The bad shooting in the last two games against them is because of the Pistons defense. Pistons proved the last two games Hawks are not in their league just yet.

1) BOSTON

2) DETROIT

i dont like our chances in a 7 game series vs either one of those 2 teams.

even w/ all healthy players, DETROIT is just a smart basketball team. They know how to finish games.

And we dont match up well against BOSTON (but then again, who does?). If Boston's big 3 became the big 2, it wouldnt be so bad. = )

but any other team, i dont mind. I think we have a decent chance against all other teams in a 7 game series.