• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The 7 Guys Hawks Should Target for #21

coachx

These are the 7 guys the Hwks should be targeting. I'm am aa bit dissapointed noone have worked out here. All probably hope to gho higher than #21 but 3 out of these 4 could easily drop to the Hawks. Here they are listed in the order I believe they will be drafted.

1. Hayse 6'7'' SG/SF

2. Barbosa 6'4'' PG

3. Gaines 6'6'' PG

4. Diaw 6'9'' PG/SG/SF

5. Plannic 6'5'' PG

6.Schortsianides (Baby Shaq) 6'10 315 lbs PF/C

7. Delfino 6'7'' SG/SF

Barbosa, Gaines, Diaw, and Plannic would all mesh well with JT. They can all handle the ball and take some pressure off ofJT. But if Hayse is still out there he is simply too good to pass up. One of the top 3 guys listed could slip to the Hawks. If the top 3 are gone 4-7 is the order in which I pick based on whose available. (4-6 are close to being a toss up, I ranked Baby Shaq behind only b/c I don't think he is ready to contribute right away, Diaw at 21, seems the most ready) I think the worst case scenerio leaves the Hawks with 5-7 to choose from but any of the top 4 (mst likely Diaw)are likely to ba available too.

I left Pavolic (6'9'' SG) off b/c his stock seems to be higher than those mentioned. He seems to have jumped Hayse in the SG pecking order.